Rustic Handmade Magen David Star of David Necklace with Sunstone
Sale Sold out
Regular price $215.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- The Magen David, or Star of David, used by many cultures across time, is the symbol that is most associated with Judaism since the 19th century. Consisting of two triangles lain over each other, one facing up and one facing down, there are many interpretations of its meaning. It serves as a reminder that we live our lives here on earth, but are always connected with and part of the Divine.
- Hand fabricated from sterling silver, at the heart of this star is a beautiful sunstone set in a scalloped bezel.
- Beautiful patination lends a pinkish hue to the silver.
- 21" sterling silver chain (can be worn shorter) with a handcrafted clasp.
- Just under 1” tall and wide.
- Style: rustic, organic, earthy yet elegant.
** Free Shipping **
Free shipping on all orders over $100 in the United States.